https://next-level-arcade.com

ITS ME!

UFC to Pirates: ‘You Steal Our (Stuff), We’re Gonna Get You’

The UFC and company president Dana White have made it very clear over the past few years that they are vigorously pursuing piracy and protecting their copyrights. Several websites that illegally stream live UFC events have already felt the wrath of the MMA juggernaut’s crack legal team.

But the UFC isn’t stopping there. They’re not only going after the providers of the illegal streams, they’re also going after the end-user as well.

“The bottom line is the same guys that are saying why would you sue the fans are the same guys that are going ‘you should pay the fighters more.’ How do you think this thing works? You think the Fertittas just pull the money out of their bank and pay everybody? No, this is a real business,” explained UFC president Dana White this week.

“There’s this whole generation out there that grew up getting free (stuff) on the Internet. So they think everything on the Internet should be free. That ain’t how it works.

“You steal our (stuff), we’re gonna get you. We may not get you now, or next month, but eventually we will. We’re spending a lot of money towards busting people who steal.”

Thanks
    The UFC and company president Dana White have made it very clear over the past few years that they are vigorously pursuing piracy and protecting their copyrights. Several websites that illegally stream live UFC events have already felt the wrath of the MMA juggernaut’s crack legal team.

But the UFC isn’t stopping there. They’re not only going after the providers of the illegal streams, they’re also going after the end-user as well.

“The bottom line is the same guys that are saying why would you sue the fans are the same guys that are going ‘you should pay the fighters more.’ How do you think this thing works? You think the Fertittas just pull the money out of their bank and pay everybody? No, this is a real business,” explained UFC president Dana White this week.

“There’s this whole generation out there that grew up getting free (stuff) on the Internet. So they think everything on the Internet should be free. That ain’t how it works.

“You steal our (stuff), we’re gonna get you. We may not get you now, or next month, but eventually we will. We’re spending a lot of money towards busting people who steal.”

Thanks
    Does that pass as a post? lol
    I thought I was bad at cutting and pasting. But in the same thread and right under the original??

Thanks
    pooyajoon please no more copying and paste..

Thanks
    Ufc is pretty cool. My master uncle use to to be a fighter for UFC. I forgot his name but he was known as the ice man as well.

Thanks
    Well.... It's been a few years now since the topic started, and ... I'm not sure how many (if any) got "Got" by Dana White, but it seems the only thing that has changed since his threats are the belt holders and the owners of the company.
    Still, we thank you Mr. White for those extra years of entertainment :)