https://next-level-arcade.com

Thread: vbulletinorg

Thanks

vbulletinorg

I normally do not sign up at a mod creators website, not because I am messed up like that, it is just seems like one day they here and the next they are gone. However, to get some good games I signed up for this one and waited. Real life done its bit on me and even though I have a site up it does not get much traffic. The other day I got an email saying I needed to get back here or risk having my account deleted. :) I decided I had better do just that. I have been messing around with vbulletin since back when 3.0.4 came out and ultimately ended up buying a owned version of 3.8. Really need to upgrade but who has that kind of dough laying around?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to plubius2 For This Useful Post:

junkyman (07-18-2015), JustPlainWicked (07-18-2015), stangger5  (07-18-2015)

Thanks
    Seems I used to have tons of time back in vB2 and 3 days to modify my board all to hell and back.
    Spent hundreds of hours learning all the ins an outs.

Bought vB 4 where mods are as easy as clicking a button and just can't find the time anymore ... sucks.

I also think social media is killing forums.
    Only old timers left for forums now.

Received same email decided to hightail it back and see what new games are around.

Thanks

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hugh Jorgen For This Useful Post:

junkyman (07-18-2015), JustPlainWicked (07-18-2015), plubius2 (07-18-2015), stangger5  (07-18-2015)

Thanks
    Old timers and people who make a conscious decision that social media is taking over their lives and "step away from the crack." It is hard, though, especially when every single one of your friends both late and new have a facebook page now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to plubius2 For This Useful Post:

junkyman (07-18-2015)

Thanks
    I have no social media presence, crazy I know, strictly forums for me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugh Jorgen For This Useful Post:

junkyman (07-18-2015)