Time Travel?
...Time normally flows in a linear way. As, from thge past to the present to the future.
...However, Einstein's general theory of reletivety says that time can be altered by gravity. The stronger gravity is the more time will slow down.
...Black holes can be thought of as sort of time machines. Because a black hole causes an extreme bending of space because it's an extreme bending of time.
...Which means the closer you get to a black hole gravity is getting stronger and time is slowing down.
...So, if you get to the edge of a black hole, time comes nearly to a halt. If I can twist time into a loop, (see graphic # 1.0)
...Then, I can go from the Past to the present and to the future...

. . . . . . . . . . . . .Picture by boothole

...As the Earth orbits the sun...
The average distance from the Earth to the Sun is 149,597,890 km. Therefore in one year the Earth travels a distance of 2*Pi*(149,597,890)km. This means that the velocity is about:

velocity=2*Pi*(149,597,890)km/1 year

and if we convert that to more meaningful units (knowing there is 365 days in a year, and 24 hours per day) we get:

velocity=107,300 km/h (or if you prefer 67,062 miles per hour)

So the Earth moves at about 100,000 km/h around the Sun (which is 1000 times faster than the speeds we go at on a highway!)

...As the Earth orbits the sun at... ~ 67,062 mph and our green "ship" navigates around the larger square going at the speed of light ...which is... fast... little by little (and faster and faster) our ship will continually lap the Earth. What, eventually, will happen? Anyone?

I wish there was someone out there with a little gray matter to add to this "theory"...