https://next-level-arcade.com

Thanks

PHP Warnings When Rating Games

Hello All!

I have installed ibProArcade on 3 sites now: my local dev site, and two live sites. On one of the live sites, on which I just installed the product today, I am getting the following PHP warnings when rating games:

Code:
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'css_method' in ..../arcade/functions/functions.php on line 1438

Warning: Illegal string offset 'img_dir' in ..../arcade/functions/functions.php on line 1444

Warning: Illegal string offset 'css_text' in ..../arcade/functions/functions.php on line 1444

Warning: Illegal string offset 'macro_id' in ..../arcade/functions/functions.php on line 1449

Warning: Illegal string offset 'img_dir' in ..../arcade/functions/functions.php on line 1459
    These seem to refer to the object $ibforums->skin in the function pop_up_window($title = 'Invision Power Board', $text = "" ) which begins on line 1430 in the file /arcade/functions/functions.php.

I did a search in the product thread at vBorg, and didn't find anything about it.

Now, the difference between the two sites with no rating issue and the site with the issue, is that on the site with this issue, I upgraded from v3arcade, running the script converter.php (after making the edits to that script suggested by stangger5 to bring it up to date).

Before I potentially spend a great deal of time trying to get to the bottom of these warnings, I thought it would be prudent to ask here in case someone knows how to address this issue.

edit: I tried replying to this thread, but got an error...anywho:

Another difference is that the site with the issue is vB 4.2.2 PL4 and so I added:

PHP Code:
    define('SKIP_ALL_ERRORS'true); 
    to /includes/config.php and that is masking the warnings for now. However, I would like to fix the issue instead. ;)
    Last edited by MarkFL; 09-30-2016 at 07:53 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MarkFL For This Useful Post:

sixty seven (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    What PHP version ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stangger5 For This Useful Post:

MarkFL (09-30-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stangger5 View Post
    What PHP version ?
    On that site, we are using PHP Version 5.4.43 (vB 4.2.2 PL4). The other live site which does not experience this issue is using PHP Version 5.4.45 (vB 4.2.3).

Thanks
    That could be it.
    I havent seen that error before.
    I`ll look more into it when I get some free time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to stangger5 For This Useful Post:

MarkFL (10-01-2016)

Thanks
    I appreciate it, and this issue isn't major as it's not keeping anything from working. :)