PDA

View Full Version : Once upon a time there was a young man who...

Luna
03-14-2024, 06:29 AM
Once upon a time there was a young man who...

City went to purchase a birthday present for his new girlfriend. Since the two hadn't been together for very long, he decided - after careful consideration - to buy her a pair of gloves. A romantic, but not too personal gift. Accompanied by his girlfriend's younger sister, he went to Marks & Spencer and bought a pair of nice white gloves. The sister bought a pair of panties for herself.

When packing, the saleswoman accidentally mixed up the items, so the sister got the gloves and the young man got the package with the panties, which he took to the post office on the way back and sent to his loved one with a little letter:

"My darling, I chose this gift because I noticed that you don't wear them when we go out in the evening. If it were up to me, I would have chosen the long ones with the buttons, but your sister said , the short ones would be better. She wears them too and it's easier to take them off. I know it's a delicate color, but the lady I bought it from showed me hers, which she's been wearing for three weeks now , and they weren't dirty at all. I asked her to try yours on for me and she looked really great in them.

I wish I could put them on you the first time, but I think by the time we meet again they'll have touched a lot of other hands. When you take them off, don't forget to give them a quick blow before putting them away as they will probably be a bit damp from wearing them. Always remember how many times I'll kiss her soon.

I hope you'll wear them for me on Friday night.

In love

P.S. The latest trend is to wear them rolled up a little so that the fur shows out!