PDA

View Full Version : I never understood why the sexual ones The needs of men and women are so different.

Luna
03-30-2024, 01:31 PM
I never understood why the sexual ones
The needs of men and women are so different. I had never understood these stories of Mars and Venus. And I have never understood why we men think with our heads and women with their hearts.
One night last week, my wife and I went to bed. Well, we started to feel comfortable and, just then, she said, "I don't think I'm in the mood now, I just want to be hugged by you."
I said, "What?!"
And so she said the words that every man on the planet fears: "You cannot identify with my emotional needs as a woman."
I began to believe I had failed as a man. Finally I assumed that nothing more would happen that night and fell asleep. The next Saturday we went shopping together. In a large department store my wife found three dresses that she liked. While she tried them on, I went to look around. When I returned she still hadn't decided which of the dresses to buy. So I suggested that she take all three with her. Then she told me that she needed a matching pair of shoes and I told her that would be a good idea.
We then went to the jewelry department where we came out with a pair of diamond earrings. She was so happy and excited! She must have thought I was completely crazy, but that didn't seem to particularly bother her. I think she was testing me when she asked for a tennis racket (she doesn't play tennis). And I think I shattered their ideas of me when I said it was okay.
She was almost sexually aroused. You should have seen her face when she said, "Let's go to the checkout and pay." It wasn't easy for me to pull myself together, but I said: "No, my darling, I don't think I feel like buying all this now."
Really, you should have seen her face. She was white as a sheet. I continued: "I just want to be held in your arms."
The moment she looked at me like she wanted to kill me, I said, "You can't relate to my financial needs as a man."
I don't think sex will happen again any time soon...
But, ahh! what a sweet treat revenge is.