PDA

View Full Version : In a forest above a small lake, a spider is hanging and relaxing.

Luna
05-29-2024, 03:51 PM
In a forest above a small lake,
a spider is hanging and relaxing. In the lake there is a fish that thinks to itself: "If the spider rappels down 5 cm further, then I'll jump up and grab it!" Next to the lake there is a bush, behind which sits a bear. The bear thinks to itself: "If the spider rappels down 5 cm further, then the fish will jump up to grab the spider. Then I'll come out from behind the bush and grab the fish." On the other side of the lake there is a hunter hidden in the bushes, thinking to himself: "If the spider rappels down 5 cm further, then the fish will grab it, the bear will come out of the bushes to grab the fish and then I'll shoot the bear." Behind the hunter sits a little mouse, thinking to itself: "If the spider descends 5 cm further, the fish will jump up to grab the spider. The bear will come out of the bushes to grab the fish, the hunter will shoot at the bear and the recoil of his gun will cause the piece of cheese in his pocket to fall to the ground and then I'll grab it!" Behind the mouse sits a cat, thinking to itself: "If the spider descends 5 cm further, the fish will jump up to grab the spider. The bear will come out of the bushes to grab the fish, the hunter will shoot at the bear and the recoil of his gun will cause the piece of cheese in his pocket to fall to the ground, the mouse will pounce on the cheese and then I'll grab it."

Finally it happens: The spider descends 5 cm further, the fish jumps up to grab the spider. The bear comes out of the bushes and grabs the fish, the hunter shoots the bear and the recoil of his gun causes the piece of cheese in his pocket to fall to the ground, the mouse pounces on the cheese. The cat takes a run-up, jumps, slips and lands in the lake!

And the moral of the story? The longer the foreplay, the wetter the pussy!