PDA

View Full Version : Hello

highlander_RD
09-08-2014, 02:47 PM
Hello people.
Anyone can suggest me some good slot machines?
thank you

JustPlainWicked
09-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Hellooo! Welcome to NLA! Do you mean slots on THIS board? Cuz I believe there's an entire category, just go to the arcade and scroll down. If that's not what you mean, tho, just holler back...

highlander_RD
09-09-2014, 08:04 PM
Hellooo! Welcome to NLA! Do you mean slots on THIS board? Cuz I believe there's an entire category, just go to the arcade and scroll down. If that's not what you mean, tho, just holler back...

You're right! I found a classic one.

I have all the games working charm except candy crush that is not saving score with "cheater" error message.
Do you know the section where I can post this issue?

TY for the help!

morgan
09-10-2014, 03:02 PM
hello highlander_RD :something:

JustPlainWicked
09-10-2014, 04:19 PM
You're right! I found a classic one.

I have all the games working charm except candy crush that is not saving score with "cheater" error message.
Do you know the section where I can post this issue?

TY for the help!

Go to the arcade. Find the game. In the bottom right corner of the box, you'll see "Report Game." Click on it and a box appears that enables you to type in what the problem is (in this case, just type in something like Claims I'm a Cheater, and send.) The game will be reviewed and either fixed or removed. Mind you, if it's determined that you really HAVE been cheating, you could be banned, LOL!

Hope this was the info you were looking for!

highlander_RD
09-10-2014, 06:52 PM
Go to the arcade. Find the game. In the bottom right corner of the box, you'll see "Report Game." Click on it and a box appears that enables you to type in what the problem is (in this case, just type in something like Claims I'm a Cheater, and send.) The game will be reviewed and either fixed or removed. Mind you, if it's determined that you really HAVE been cheating, you could be banned, LOL!

Hope this was the info you were looking for!

thank you so much!

I'll be reporting immediately.
Of course I'm not cheating as I'm the admin of the vB forum and I'm going to populate the arcade.

BTW, On this forum is working charm. In my forum doesn't save the score and the phrase translated in my language is upon the variable "cheater"...

JustPlainWicked
09-10-2014, 09:53 PM
That's odd. Let me alert stangger5 - our brilliant webmaster - to this thread as he may have some ideas as to why it would do that...

stangger5
09-10-2014, 09:59 PM
Please dont use the report game here if its working fine on this site..

Heres a fix..

Do the function ibp_cleansql edit..

http://www.next-level-arcade.com/showthread.php?15523-Scores-not-saving-for-certain-games&p=21697&viewfull=1#post21697

highlander_RD
09-15-2014, 07:43 AM
Please dont use the report game here if its working fine on this site..

Heres a fix..

Do the function ibp_cleansql edit..

http://www.next-level-arcade.com/showthread.php?15523-Scores-not-saving-for-certain-games&p=21697&viewfull=1#post21697

You're the greatest!!!

edited arcade.php and now saves the score perfect!

Thanks a lot!