PDA

View Full Version : Arcade pagination below Game Information

stangger5
11-14-2014, 12:00 AM
This should work with all vb and ibproarcade versions..

This will help you navigate through your arcade game pages without having to scroll to the bottom of the page..
Shows below Game Information and above the Games..

Two files to edit..

arcade.php find:

$this->output .= $this->html->start($newtext,$latestinfo,$new_games,$pop_games,$ ran_games,$tot_games,$usecats,$tot_cats,$this->arcade->links,$plays_left,$tourneyinfo,$cattable,$attente, $termine,$actifs,$mtinfo,$Champion,$Highscorechamp ,$stylecolumns,$selected);

change it to this:

$this->output .= $this->html->start($newtext,$latestinfo,$new_games,$pop_games,$ ran_games,$tot_games,$usecats,$tot_cats,$this->arcade->links,$plays_left,$tourneyinfo,$cattable,$attente, $termine,$actifs,$mtinfo,$Champion,$Highscorechamp ,$stylecolumns,$selected,$this->arcade->links['pages']);

save and close..

Now edit the skin_Arcade.php

Find:

function start($newtext,$latestinfo,$new_games,$pop_games,$ ran_games,$tot_games,$usecats,$tot_cats,$clicktopl ay,$plays_left,$tourneyinfo,$cats,$attente,$termin e,$actifs,$mtinfo,$Champion,$Highscorechamp,$style columns,$selected){

change it to this:

function start($newtext,$latestinfo,$new_games,$pop_games,$ ran_games,$tot_games,$usecats,$tot_cats,$clicktopl ay,$plays_left,$tourneyinfo,$cats,$attente,$termin e,$actifs,$mtinfo,$Champion,$Highscorechamp,$style columns,$selected,$pages){

Now scroll down to find this:

<div class="tborder">
<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="$stylecolumns">
<tr>
<td width="100%" align="center" colspan="$stylecolumns" class="tcat">{$ibforums->lang['game_info']}{$plays_left}</td>
</tr>
{$cats}
{$tourneyinfo['desc']}
EOF;
}

change it to this:

<div class="tborder">
<tr>
<td width="100%" align="center" colspan="$stylecolumns" class="tcat">{$ibforums->lang['game_info']}{$plays_left}</td>
</tr>
{$cats}
{$tourneyinfo['desc']}
</table>
<div style="padding:5px;margin-top:-12px;">
{$pages}
</div>
<tr>
<td colspan="$stylecolumns" class="pformstrip">
<div class="tborder">
<tr class="alt1">
EOF;
}

save and close..

Thats it..
Enjoy !!

blind-eddie
11-14-2014, 01:02 AM
So awesome to be able to change the page without scrolling to bottom of the page.

plubius2
07-17-2015, 08:12 PM
I must have made some sort of boo boo. When I installed in my arcade I get a 500 misconfiguration error, so I changed everything back and still getting the error. :(

stangger5
07-18-2015, 01:33 PM
I`ll have a look if you can send me login info..

Spock
08-18-2016, 11:10 PM
when i do this does it mean i will lose the All A B C D E F etc on the right side?

blind-eddie
08-19-2016, 02:10 AM
No, you will still have it.

Spock
09-17-2016, 01:38 PM
works great with vbulletin 3.8.5 & ibproarcade 2.7.3+

thx m8

patwest
08-29-2019, 06:27 AM
hello
I can not change pages

mike1966
06-05-2020, 11:42 AM
hello if I open the arcade.php file as written in the description I do not find the string but is it normal? so impossible change on my part

stangger5
06-05-2020, 07:11 PM
This is for ibProArcade 2.7.2+ or older