PDA

View Full Version : Game Bryx Issue/Question

blind-eddie
04-08-2015, 06:49 PM
http://www.next-level-arcade.com/ibproarcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=play&gameid=16546/bryx.html

The game linked here plays great on normal game page but will not play in Full screen, shows in game error page.

I have this same game on my site, with same issues as stated above but, I am getting the in game error page on normal game page also making the game unplayable.
I reinstalled the swf file and the gamedata file but the game will not play.

Any idea what the issue could be.

stangger5
04-08-2015, 07:42 PM
All links should work now..

Its because we have our .swf game files in their own folder...arcade/games
This only happens on a few games..

I had to do some coding to get them to work..

blind-eddie
04-08-2015, 07:46 PM
Do I need to uninstall that game. including files, re download it and reinstall it to get it to work on my site?

stangger5
04-08-2015, 08:20 PM
Nope...I`ll have to add some code..

After adding the code you`ll have to put the .swf for those problem game/games in the arcade folder..
You can leave the .swf files in the arcade/games folder too..

blind-eddie
04-08-2015, 08:38 PM
ok, is the code you are adding in a file in the game folder itself or in the skins file?
The reason I ask is if this happens again in the future with other games, I would be able to correct it myself.

I think you may have added an .swf file in my arcade folder a long time ago... I deleted it because normally they are not there.

stangger5
04-08-2015, 08:42 PM
I had to edit the arcade files..

All you have to do now is just put an extra game.swf file in the arcade folder..

blind-eddie
04-08-2015, 08:53 PM
OK, Thank you yet again.
You are referring to just games I may have that issue with when adding an extra .swf file correct?

stangger5
04-08-2015, 08:58 PM
Yes........