PDA

View Full Version : Smart Biker Story

ITS ME!
10-19-2011, 12:01 PM
A cop is staking out a bar waiting for someone to come out and drive home. Around 11:45 a biker staggers out and heads towards his Harley.
The cop thinks, as soon as he pulls out on the street I'll pull him over. The biker stops reaches for his keys and drops them on the ground so he starts crawling around looking for them.
The cop thinks this guy is plastered.
A couple of other bikers come out and help the first guy up and light a cigarette for him. The guy smokes the cigarette as as a few more of his buddies come out and leave. Then he trys to start his bike but falls over.
The cop thinks I could bust him now but a DWI is bigger bust. I'll get him as soon as he gets on the road. A couple of other bikers come out and get the drunk back up on his bike and help him get it started. They leave him sitting on the bike idling the big V twin. The lights in the bar go out and the biker rolls slowly out on to the road. The cop pulls him over immediately and gives him a field sobriety test which he passes with no problems.
The cop says blow into this breathalyser and is surprised to see it registers 0.0. I don't get it says the cop, I've been watching you stumble around for half an hour and now you're sober?
The biker looks at the cop and says, "I'm the designated decoy."