PDA

View Full Version : ivan the terrible

sixty seven
09-09-2016, 04:00 PM
The circus comes to Glasgow and one of the attractions is a Russian wrestler from the Steppes. A £1000 challenge to anyone who can last one round with Ivan the Terrible. Now Ivan has a fearsome reputation with mangled bodies strewn across Europe from previous challenges. He has two deadly holds the half prexel and the full prexel.

A Glaswegian jumps up, I'll do it he says and gets into the ring to the roar of the crowd. A cage is wheeled into the ring and in the cage is this horrible grunting monstrosity jumble of muscle veins and hair. With this Jimmy has 2nd thoughts but the crowd roar and the fight begins. Jimmy is doing OK and then there is a deadly hush as the half prexel is applied, and then oh no the full prexel. The crowd go silent and suddenly there is a mighty yell , Ivan goes flying into the air and falls unconscious into a heap.

The ringmaster gives him the money and says, you looked in trouble there for a minute. Yeah I know he said when he did that prexel thing I could feel the life draining out of me then suddenly there it was in front of me....... a big willy.........and I sunk my teeth right into it. You know it's amazing the strength you get when you bite our own willy.

Cue much laughter from me........A few seconds go by.... So the russian bit his own willy?

Let me explain....Oh never mind.

blind-eddie
09-10-2016, 02:12 AM
That is funny, Thank you for sharing.