PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Florida!

MarkFL
09-21-2016, 03:52 AM
Hello everyone!

My name is Mark, and some of you may know me from vBorg...I see many familiar names already. :sun-006:

I'm helping with a new vB 4.2.3 site (site coder), and we recently installed "ibProArcade - professional Arcade System v2.7.3" and I know from being at vBorg that stangger5 is the man to see about getting support for that product. So, I followed the link in his profile, and here I am. I certainly appreciate this site being here, and I look forward to learning how to enrich our arcade.

teardrop
09-21-2016, 05:26 AM
Hello MarkFL

:3d_text_3: to NLA

JustPlainWicked
09-21-2016, 05:51 AM
Welcome to NLA! Nice to have you here with us!

junkyman
09-21-2016, 06:19 PM
Welcome to our arcade home MarkFL ,,, Enjoy and have fun.

blind-eddie
09-22-2016, 01:56 AM
Hey Mark, nice to see you here and yes, you are correct to see stangger5 for all your arcade edits, he outdid himself on my arcade.
No matter what idea I came up with, stangger5 was able to come up with exactly what I wanted and more.
My arcade is edited more than most ibproarcade out there, you have full access on my site Mark, feel free to look around there as well for a few edits not found here, yet.

MarkFL
09-22-2016, 02:53 AM
Thanks for the welcome, everyone! :D

Hey Mark, nice to see you here and yes, you are correct to see stangger5 for all your arcade edits, he outdid himself on my arcade.
No matter what idea I came up with, stangger5 was able to come up with exactly what I wanted and more.
My arcade is edited more than most ibproarcade out there, you have full access on my site Mark, feel free to look around there as well for a few edits not found here, yet.

Hey Tim,

I'm now coding for 4 vB 4.2.x sites (as well as participating in policy issues and posting), as well as my advisor role at vBorg and providing support for my line of products, so...for right now I am content to just grab some new games to offer more variety. But, I'm sure as time passes we will be interested in modding the arcade, and I appreciate your kind offer. As always, you have been very generous and helpful. :D

stangger5
09-22-2016, 09:14 PM
Welcome Mark!!

MarkFL
09-23-2016, 04:35 AM
Welcome Mark!!

Thanks! I hope my being a Chevy guy won't work against me here...hehehe. :16:

stangger5
09-24-2016, 11:33 PM
Nope,, I like them all...lol..

neilgee
10-30-2016, 03:46 PM
Greetings MarkFL :alien_greetings:

nelglez
08-09-2017, 11:33 AM
Hello everyone!

My name is Mark, and some of you may know me from vBorg...I see many familiar names already. :sun-006:

I'm helping with a new vB 4.2.3 site (site coder), and we recently installed "ibProArcade - professional Arcade System v2.7.3" and I know from being at vBorg that stangger5 is the man to see about getting support for that product. So, I followed the link in his profile, and here I am. I certainly appreciate this site being here, and I look forward to learning how to enrich our arcade.

Hey Mark thanks for telling me about this site.
P.s. Im new here too :P

JustPlainWicked
08-11-2017, 06:36 AM
Then a warm welcome to you too, nelglez!

morgan
09-03-2017, 07:25 AM
hello and welcome