PDA

View Full Version : A biker

Mummel
02-11-2017, 09:42 AM
A biker buys a new chrome-shining Harley. The vendor gives him another tip: "Before you start to rain, you should always rub the chrome with vaseline, so it is always bright and rust has no chance! Great, thinks the biker. With the new machine, he goes straight to his girlfriend, who invited him to dinner to meet her family. Everything is fine, the parents have a very good impression of the new friend of the daughter. Shortly before the dessert, the daughter says to her boyfriend: "We have a funny family life to determine someone for the dishwashing. Whoever says the first word after the meal has to do the whole dishwashing! "Well, thinks the biker, I'm just playing with it, when all have finished eating, icy silence spreads out 5 minutes, 10 minutes pass, the biker But he is not going to be able to do anything about it, so he can not help it "I'm not going to be able to do anything about it," he says Trick with the chrome, he reaches into his leather jacket and pulls the vaseline out, then the father jumps up and shouts: "Okay, okay, I'll do the washing up!"