PDA

View Full Version : Horoscopes for Sunday , September 15th 2019

junkyman
09-15-2019, 11:19 AM
Moon Alert

We have the "all clear" today to shop and do business. The Moon is in Aries.

Aries (March 21-April 19)
Today has mixed blessings for your sign. In one way, because the Moon is in your sign, you have an advantage over all the other signs in terms of good luck and getting your way. However, the Moon is at odds with Saturn, which means relations with authority figures - parents and bosses - are dicey. Oops.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Don't get caught up in discussions about politics, religion or racial issues today because they will depress you or make you feel left out. There is no benefit to these exchanges so - avoid them. Travel plans might be a bit onerous today. Take it easy.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)
You might be disappointed in a discussion about how to divide or share something. Or perhaps you feel you are not getting your fair share of something? Just let it go because this is a poor day for these discussions, anyway. (Sigh.)

Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Your exchange with partners, parents and close friends might be difficult today. In fact, something might occur that discourages you, or worse yet, makes you feel left out and lonely. Your feelings are hurt. That's okay - many people feel this way today. (It's not personal.)

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
Do your best to stay in a positive frame of mind even though you might feel offended by something in the media or something that someone says, especially if they are from another culture. Don't take it personally. This is just a fleeting dark cloud on your horizon. No biggie.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
You definitely might be disappointed in your fair share of something. Whatever occurs, will make you feel that you are left out or glossed over or not given sufficient respect. Actually, millions feel this way today so that's the way the cookie crumbles. No biggie.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
Relations with close friends and partners, and possibly a parent, might be strained today. You might feel discouraged by someone's comments? You might also feel left out. ("Nobody loves me.") But this is just the vibes today. Believe me, many people feel this way today.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
It's easy to fall into a negative headspace today. Or you might worry. Remember: "Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but gets you nowhere." Repeat after me three times - "I like me!" Try it again looking in a mirror. Close the bathroom door.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Kids might be an increased responsibility today but hey, this simply goes with the territory, right? It's never easy raising kids. It's expensive, time-consuming and completely perplexing. It's also one of the most precious joys you can have in life.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
An older family member might take over a family conversation today and rain on everyone's parade. Or perhaps family responsibilities are serious today? Especially with a parent? Fortunately, you are a sign who respects family and will always do your duty.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Guard against negative thinking today by instead, countering it with some positive thoughts. Read the advice for Scorpio (see above) because this applies as well to you. Look in the mirror and tell yourself "I like me!" And yes, close the bathroom door.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
You might not have enough money today to do what you want. Or perhaps psychologically, you just feel broke today? Mike Todd said, ""I've never been poor, only broke. Being poor is a frame of mind. Being broke is only a temporary situation. "

If Your Birthday Is Today
Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex (1984) shares your birthday today. You are charming, compassionate and sociable. You are also intelligent and have an inquisitive mind. You will be happy to know this is a year where you will learn something profound that sets you in a new direction that is crucial for your success next year. Explore meditation, yoga or any discipline that will help you get a better understanding of who you are.